At Chiq Maternity we want you to be happy with your purchase, and all our products are checked by our quality control team to ensure your order reaches you in perfect condition. However, if you do wish to return a product, following the instructions below, we will exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If you are unhappy with your purchase please arrange for a replacement or refund (except for non-returnable items) within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- You are entitled to cancel your order and we will refund the cost of the order. If the goods have been dispatched you must return the goods to us upon receipt.
- It is important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We would expect this to mean that you have kept all original packaging with all labels still attached, and that it is undamaged and unused. If the goods do not adhere to these guidelines then Chiq Maternity reserve the right to refuse refund or exchange. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Please include the returns slip in the parcel with your return, without it we will be unable to process your refund.
- Your refund will be processed within 5-7 days from the date the returned goods are received.
- Items must be returned to us at your own cost, and the parcel and its contents are your responsibility until they are received back at Chiq Maternity – therefore we recommend you use a registered postal service and retain proof of postage. Chiq Maternity is not responsible for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is packaged in good quality packaging to avoid damage during transit back to our store.
Please note that we will accept the return of your item(s) in store however no monetary refunds can be processed at this time as our online department is independent of our retail store. Your refund will be carried out by our returns department within 14 days of receipt of the refund.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
If you wish to return an item please follow the steps below; please note that returns should be received back by us within 14 days from receipt of goods:
- Please return your order to the Address printed on your Invoice that is enclosed with your order , indicating the reasons for return and organize a return postage. On receipt of the goods we will refund within 5-7 day.
- Put the Chiq Maternity address, as indicated from your order Invoice.
- Enclose the order Invoice with the product, and package up securely; please use original packaging if possible, but remove original labels. Please note that if you fail to include this information with your parcel we will not be able to process your return.
- Return your parcel, at your own cost, via The Post Office remembering that we require the product back to us within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- Remember to obtain a certificate of posting from The Post Office. This is your proof if your parcel goes astray. We also recommend you also use recorded delivery or similar, thereby obtaining a unique tracking ID.
Once we have received your return package, please allow 5 – 7 working days for us to process the refund were we will exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. The approximate time for refund on your card is 10 – 14 days, depending on your bank.
Please note that we will accept the return of your item(s) in store however no monetary refunds can be processed at this time as our online department is independent of our retail store. Your refund will be carried out by our returns department within 10 days of receipt of the refund.
In the unlikely event your item arrives faulty or damaged please contact us within 24 hours and we will organize a replacement where possible.
We are happy to exchange a product for the same product but in a different size, if available pending the product is new, unused and unworn condition with tags attached and in original packaging. If a different product is requested then a new order must be completed on the website by the user.
SHIPMENTS AND DELIVERY
We use DPD couriers for Republic Of Ireland (ROI) and Northern Ireland (UK) deliveries.
We offer next working day delivery within Ireland (ROI & N.I) on orders placed before 12noon Which is FREE,
2 working days delivery to the UK Mainland.
Deliveries must be signed for so we can ensure you have received your parcel.
Ireland FREE (Next working day Delivery)
Northern Ireland FREE (Next working day delivery)
UK Mainland €8.50 (2 working days)
Europe €25 (3-5 working days)
Rest of world €30 (3-5 working days)
Australia €26.50 (3-5 working days)
New Zealand €28.50 (3-5 working days)